DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting directly to the CEO on all matters in relation to the establishment of Engineering Shared Services Division for European Clients
- Develop financial projections and build financial models for various projects for the approval of Management
- Establish KPI parameters and track progress
- Client Relationship Management for European Clients
- Assisting Project Teams with financial guidance
- Ensuring compliance with international financing guidelines, company policies and relevant legal regulations
- Federal tax and international tax compliance
- Responsible for liaising with the local tax authorities in Europe
- Assist in creating financial policies aligned with the goals of the organization
- Collaborate with the CFO on achieving company’s long-term financial planning objectives
- Train and mentor junior analyst and other staff on best financial practices
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information, investment decisions, or any other tasks assigned by the organization.
- Lead the selection and implementation of ERP system
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related field.
- Minimum 20 years of experience in financial management, financial modeling and tax planning in Europe
- Experience working in Asia as Chief Financial Officer or Financial Consultant is preferred
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong and demonstrated experience in ERP processes
- SAP Proficiency: At least 5 years SAS SUS, minimum 3 years SAP Business By Design SAP 4 / HANA literate
- Excellent communication, project management and customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to prepare present and discuss highly technical and financial issues.
- Must be technologically adept and possess exceptionally good computer skills, being highly proficient in MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of financial reports and recommendations
Job Category: Consultancy
Job Type: Local
Job Location: Philippines